2. Collected data: The user’s personal data (hereinafter the interested or affected person) are collected, which are requested in each form on the Site, depending on the form in question, with data collected only relating to name and email.
3. Veracity, accuracy and updating of the personal data provided: the user guarantees that the personal data provided are true, exact, complete and also up-to-date, and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. In the event that the User provides third-party data, the user will be solely responsible for informing and obtaining the third party’s consent to enter their information in the data collection forms of the website.
It is noted that any damage or loss suffered by Gambling-Apps, or any third party due to the provision of erroneous, inaccurate, incomplete, or non-updated information will be the responsibility of the user, and Gambling-Apps `may repeat against the user the actions that were directed against it.
Failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory may imply the impossibility of managing your registration as a user or the use of certain features or services available on the Platform.
4. Inclusion of personal data in a file: A file is any structured set of personal data, accessible according to certain criteria, whether centralized, decentralized or distributed in a functional or geographical way.
The data collected through the forms available on the Site are included in a file owned by Gambling-Apps.
5. Purpose of the data collected and consent for the treatment: The data collected through the forms on the website, included in the indicated file, are collected for the sole purpose of sending commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising or newsletters from Gambling-Apps and advertisers of the Site related to the online gaming industry.
Likewise, Gambling-Apps will process the data to manage the queries that the user submits through the Platform, respond to their request or publish their comments.
6. On the mandatory or optional nature of the answers to the questions in the forms: It will be specified in the forms which fields to fill in are mandatory, without which it will not be possible to fulfill the purpose expressed in each of these forms.